– Do not take any Aspirin based medication at least 2 days before your appointment.
– Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before your appointment,
– Botox and dermal fillers must be performed at least 2 months prior to your make up procedure.
– Do not tint your brows prior to your appointment. Any tint must be removed before treatment.
– Any waxing, threading or plucking should be done 1 week before your appointment. (there is an added option to have them shaped at your appointment)
– Remove contact lenses prior to your appointment and bring your glasses with you.
You will not be able to wear contact lenses for 5 – 7 days after your treatment.
– Remove any lash extensions professionally at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
– If you suffer from cold sores, it is advised you visit your GP first, as a course of anti-viral medication is recommended prior to your treatment,
– Ensure lips are well moisturised and exfoliated before your appointment. Chapped, dry or cracked lips will not receive pigment as well during the treatment.